There is saving money and then there is saving a ton of money. If you’re a PC gamer you can now save booku bucks on the hottest upcoming titles at CDKEYS
Here are your Top 5 Pre-Orders [info directly from CDkeys.com]
Destiny 2 Pre Order for $42 [battle.net]
Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home. via CDKEYS
Middle-earth: Shadow of War PC for $47 [Steam]
Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award-winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.
In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten. via [CDKEYS]
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
- Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History’s greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience. [via CDKEYS]
Star Wars Battlefront II 2 PC for $39 [Origin Platform]
Embark on an endless Star Wars™ action experience from the bestselling Star Wars videogame franchise of all time.
Rush through waves of enemies on Starkiller Base with the power of your lightsaber in your hands. Storm through the jungle canopy of a hidden Rebel base on Yavin 4 with your fellow troopers, dispensing firepower from AT-STs. Line up your X-wing squadron from an attack on a mammoth First Order Star Destroyer in space. Or rise as a new Star Wars hero – Iden, an elite Imperial special forces soldier – and discover an emotional and gripping single-player story spanning thirty years.
Experience rich and living Star Wars multiplayer battlegrounds across all three eras: prequel, classic, and new trilogy. Customise and upgrade your heroes, starfighters, or troopers, each with unique abilities to exploit in battle. Ride tauntauns or take control of tanks and speeders. Down Star Destroyers the size of cities, use the Force to prove your worth against iconic characters such as Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, or Han Solo, as you play a part in a gaming experience inspired by 40 years of timeless Star Wars films.
You can become the master of your own Star Wars hero’s journey.
- A New Hero, a Story Untold.
Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in an emotionally gripping new Star Wars™ campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the films’ Star Wars™: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
- The Ultimate Star Wars Battleground.
A Star Wars multiplayer universe unmatched in variety and breadth where up to 40 players fight as iconic heroes, authentic-to-era troopers and in a massive array of vehicles on land and in the air – as the battle rages through the galaxy.
- Galactic-Scale Space Combat.
Space combat has been designed for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons and customisation options. Join your squadron and weave inbetween asteroid fields, fly through Imperial Dock Yards and take down massive capital ships as you pilot legendary starfighters in high stakes dogfights with up to 24 players and 40 AI ships.
- Train Offline.
Practice makes perfect. Enjoy solo offline play where you can earn rewards, customise troopers and heroes, then bring your upgrades into the online multiplayer battleground.
- Master Your Hero.
Not just an iconic hero – your hero. Master your craft with customisable character progression. Upgrade abilities unique to each hero, trooper class, and starfighter. Use these abilities to adapt and modify your character’s powers, either as lethal active effects on your opponents, helpful status boosts, or tactical assistance, to counter any opponent on the battlefront. [via CDKEYS]
Need for Speed Payback PC for $49 [Origin Platform]
Need for Speed, one of the world’s bestselling video game franchises returns with a vengeance in the new Need for Speed Payback.
Set in the underworld of Fortune Valley, you and your crew were divided by betrayal and reunited by revenge to take down The House, a nefarious cartel that rules the city’s casinos, criminals and cops. In this corrupt gambler’s paradise, the stakes are high and The House always wins.
Craft unique rides with deeper performance and visual customisation than ever before. Push them to the limit when you narrowly escape the heat in epic cop battles. From insane heist missions to devastating car battles to jaw-dropping set piece moments, Need for Speed Payback delivers an edge-of-your-seat, adrenaline-fueled action-driving fantasy.
- Scrap to stock to supercar. Your car is at the center of everything you do in Need for Speed Payback. Endlessly fine-tune your performance with each of the five distinct car classes (Race, Drift, Off-Road, Drag and Runner) to turn the tables on the competition in any race, mission or challenge.
- Live out an action-driving fantasy. Play as three distinct characters united by one common goal: revenge. Tyler, Mac and Jess team up to even the score against all odds, and enter the ultimate race to take down The House. Battle cops with ever-increasing intensity, race against rivals across the city and drive on and off-road through mountains, canyons and deserts.
- High stakes competition. Win big with all-new Risk vs Reward gameplay. Intense cop chases mean the stakes have never been higher. Challenge your friends or potential rivals via Autolog recommendations throughout the events or go head-to-head in classic online leaderboards.